Monday, July 14, 2008


In The Article Students,Teachers,and Parents Weigh in on the state of the school they talk about how schools maitain order and peace between students.In the article they talk about how relationships between teachers and students have gotten better and has help students. Parents seem to be happy the way there children education has been going.There children are being taught in a safe in enviroment,were before students didn't even feel safe in the hallways.
I Agree with the article in many ways because its true I think that Joel Klein had no confidence of the expertise of his educators. I Believe this because of all of sudden this years numbers have change students are doing homework and getting high grades on test. Teachers paying a huge part in this by commenting on students homework assignments. In my mind I think this has gave students a boost in wanting to do there work. I myself haven't fill out the survey and I don't think I need to because im happy with my education and the way i'm beeing taught in school. I am very satified with it im actually doing better now than before thanks to my teachers and my school. I Think my education can improve by me paying more attention when class is in session.

No comments: